Are you looking tired?
INXJU Cosmetics can help you achieve the radiant, glowing skin you’ve always wanted. Find out more about what causes tired-looking skin, and explore our range of treatments to help brighten, hydrate, and rejuvenate.
FAQs about tired-looking skin
There are many causes of tired-looking skin, including:
- Lack of sleep: When you don’t get enough sleep, your body produces more of the stress hormone cortisol, which can damage collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Dehydration: When your skin is dehydrated, it can appear dull and lifeless.
- Stress: Stress can also take a toll on your skin, making it look tired and worn out.
- Sun exposure: Too much sun exposure can damage the skin and make it look tired.
- Poor diet: A poor diet can also contribute to tired-looking skin.
- Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption: Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption can damage the skin and make it look tired.
- Age: As we age, our skin naturally loses collagen and elastin, which can make it look tired.
The signs and symptoms of tired-looking skin can vary from person to person, but they may include:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dark circles
- Loss of elasticity
There are a number of things you can do to improve the appearance of tired-looking skin, including:
- Getting enough sleep: Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep per night.
- Drink plenty of water: Aim to drink 8 glasses of water per day.
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturiser: Look for products that are non-irritating and hydrating.
- Apply sunscreen every day: Sunscreen helps protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays, which can damage the skin and make it look tired.
- Eat a healthy diet: Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. These foods are good for your skin and help keep it hydrated.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption: Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption can damage the skin and make it look tired.
- Get regular exercise: Exercise helps improve circulation and blood flow to the skin, which can help reduce puffiness and make the skin look more radiant.
If you have severe tired-looking skin, you may look for professional treatments available for tired-looking skin including:
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels can help remove dead skin cells and improve the appearance of dull skin.
- Laser treatments: Laser treatments can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness.
- Fillers: Fillers can be used to plump up the skin and reduce wrinkles and folds.
- Anti-wrinkle injections: can be used to relax the muscles in the face, which can help reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
Treatments for Looking Tired
Our experienced team can easily alleviate the look of a tired face. We can help to rejuvenate and open tired eyes, lessen or eliminate worry lines, and raise the corners of the mouth.
Fillers can be used to correct shadows on the face. The effect is similar to concealing dark circles under the eyes using concealer, in that it refreshes your appearance.
Sagging Skin & Jowels
INXJU Cosmetics can help you restore your youthful firmness and definition.
We offer the perfect solution to tackle sun damage & pigmentation.
Book a Consultation
INXJU Cosmetics, located in Sydney, will help you fight tired skin so you can bring back your healthy, vibrant glow once again. Book a consultation with us today.