Sagging Skin & Jowls
Do you have sagging skin and jowls?
INXJU Cosmetics can help you restore your youthful firmness and definition. Learn more about the causes of sagging skin and explore our range of treatments to help tighten, lift, and rejuvenate your complexion.
The fat in our face starts to move and the bone structures start to slowly shrink as we age. This results in our faces lacking support which evidently leads to sagging. The strategic use of dermal fillers and anti-wrinkleinjections can counteract these changes to revolumise the face.
FAQs about sagging skin
Sagging skin is a natural part of the aging process. It is caused by a combination of factors, including:
- Collagen and elastin loss: Collagen and elastin are proteins that give skin its structure and elasticity. As we age, our bodies produce less collagen and elastin, which can cause skin to become thinner and less elastic.
- Gravity: Gravity pulls down on our skin over time, which can contribute to sagging.
- Sun damage: Sun exposure is one of the leading causes of premature aging and sagging skin. The sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays can damage collagen and elastin, as well as DNA.
- Weight loss: Rapid weight loss can cause skin to sag, especially if you lose a lot of weight in a short period of time.
There are two main types of sagging skin:
- Mild sagging: Mild sagging is most noticeable on the face and neck. It can appear as fine lines and wrinkles, or as a loss of volume in the cheeks and lips.
- Severe sagging: Severe sagging is more noticeable on the body, especially on the arms, abdomen, and buttocks. It can appear as loose, wrinkled skin, or as deep folds and crevices.
There are a number of things you can do to prevent sagging skin, including:
- Wear sunscreen: Sunscreen is the most important thing you can do to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Choose a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher and apply it liberally to all exposed skin, including your face, neck, and ears.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water helps to keep your skin hydrated and plump.
- Eat a healthy diet: Eating a healthy diet provides your skin with the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and youthful.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise helps to improve circulation and tone the muscles, which can help to prevent sagging skin.
Treatments for sagging skin & jowls
Our experienced team can easily alleviate the look of a tired face. We can help to rejuvenate and open tired eyes, lessen or eliminate worry lines, and raise the corners of the mouth.
We can help you achieve the radiant, glowing skin you’ve always wanted.
Dull, Tired Looking Skin
Treatments to help you brighten and rejuvenate your dull-looking skin.
Book a Consultation
INXJU Cosmetics, located in Sydney, can help you reverse the signs of aging and achieve a more youthful, lifted appearance. Book a consultation with us today to learn more about our sagging skin treatments, which can help to tighten, firm, and rejuvenate your skin.