Introducing The Worlds First Pregnancy Safe Retinol!
iS Clinical Retinol is here!
We recently partnered with iS Clinical and boy are we excited! iS Clinical is a pharmaceutical grade cosmeceutical skin care range that is 95-98% botanically derived. They have just recently launch the IS Clinical Retinol.
We know that Retinol is the most powerful anti ageing ingredient that has been clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, and reduce the appearance of acne and pigmentation. It works by increasing cell turnover, which helps to shed dead skin cells and reveal the fresh, new skin underneath think of it like a sandpaper for the skin lightly buffing away concerns.
Then we have the IS Clinical Retinol. This a retinol on STEROIDS. It is a combination of pharmaceutical grade ingredients, so super gentle aka minimal to no downtime!!! (unlike traditional retinols IYKYK). Due to the high grade of the iS Clinical range the products are not systemically absorbed meaning they are all pregnancy and lactation safe! INCLUDING THE RETINOL!
So what’s in the iS Clinical Retinol –
- Retinol – the retinol component is botanically derived and is encapsulated in bio-identical lipids
- Ectoin – an ingredient that incorporates the revolutionary iS Clinical Extremozyme technology. Extremozyme technology is clinically proven to repair damaged DNA in the skin.
Bakuchiol – An ingredient from the Psoralea Corylifolia plant, used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to help the appearance of ageing skin. It is even more powerful when combined with Retinol
- Rice Bran Extract, Rosemary Extract & Vitamin E – A uniquely formulated antioxidant combination functioning as a natural preservative system and potentiator of Retinol activity. This combination increases the potency by 32%
- Vitamin C – Specially formulated with the other ingredients in the formula to be a potent cofactor for collagen synthesis, brightens, protects from photo ageing as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting against environmental stresses
- Tripeptide -1 – A safe and effective growth factor analog known to support healing and regeneration. It is a key bio-identical molecule in the cellular ” emergency response system” of the body
How to use the IS Clinical Retinol Product
The IS Clinical Retinol product is available in two strengths: 0.3% and 1.0%. The 0.3% strength is available to purchase in clinic or online, while the 1.0% strength is only available to purchase in clinic with a consultation.
The iS Clinical Retinol is a night time product, simply apply a small amount to clean, dry skin before going to bed. Be sure to avoid the eye area we always recommend using the iS Clinical Youth Eye Complex first. Start by using the retinol every 3 nights, and gradually increase the frequency of use as tolerated to every second night.
To purchase the new IS Clinical Retinol product, you can head to our online store www.theinjxuedit.com.au or book a consultation with one of our experts.
We look forward to helping you achieve your skincare goals!